Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back To School?! Goodbye Summer!

Hey Readers,

It's back to school time for us students. About 3 weeks ago I was bored out of my mind and ready to be productive, but now that that's a reality, I wish I had 3 more weeks to enjoy summer! I'm going to miss staying up so late that I get to watch the morning news before going to bed :)

However, I do need something mind-stimulating to do. I enjoyed my summer, I had a lot of those 'lazy summer days' and they were as fun as going to Dorney park and the Women's Retreat in P.A.
Now it's back to late nights writing papers instead of watching T.V and not-so-lazy fall/winter days. I'm hoping to be able to make enough time for blogging and keeping up with my bible studies! I want to keep that closer and deeper relationship with God that developed this summer!
Hope summer leaves me with a smile on my face...see you next year 80- degree nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment