Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Books I've Read: Splitting Harriet By Tamara Leigh




Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh


This novel is about a twenty something named Harriet. Harriet went through a vicious period of rebellion in her teenage years. Rebellion that cause a lot of hurt and loss to her family and others that care about her.

Now that she's returned her heart to Jesus. She's determined to to keep it there, by playing it safe. She only hangs out with elderly people at her church; staying away from friends her age.
Until she meets this guy, Maddox!
Harriet will learn that there can be balance when you're living for God.

Out of the 3 books by Tamara Leigh, this one is my favorite. I found it more entertaining and I liked the characters more than the ones in the previous two books. All 3 books are great though! I'm so happy Leigh brought together such a great blend of entertainment and spiritually up-lifting scenarios!
You can go to amazon.com and type in the name of this book (and other books mentioned) to read the description and everything. I hope you like it!!!

~God Bless! :)


*Photo Credit: www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment