Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God's Word!


Esther 4:16 (New King James Version)

"Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish."

This is a famous verse for me...I've heard this many times during preachings and such. But I haven't (in a long time anyway), read and study this verse in-depth. Esther, this young woman that God chose to do his work, was faced with a choice of her life or saving her people. She told her people to pray and fast for her because she decided to do what God wants her to do; and if she dies...then she dies! That's so amazing. Knowing that I can possibly die doing what God wants me to do...what will be my answer? Yes, Lord yes...with Your help, of course! :)

~God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment