Saturday, July 3, 2010

With Him It's Personal!

Hey Readers,

I think that the best thing about being a Christian is knowing that God is a personal God.

He's not only my pastor's God or my mother's God...He is my God.

I dont have to go through someone else to get to him. I don't have to make any confessions to anyone else first. I can just pray from wherever I am and talk to him about anything.

To me that's one of the best things about being a Christian; knowing that I can have a conversation with my My God anytime and anywhere.
I can tell him whatever my problem is (he wants me to tell him even though he already knows...yes, God loves it when his people talk to him).
I can tell him what I'm struggling with, how I feel about it and that I need him to do something about it.
If I'm faithful to Him and really trying to live a holy, Godly life (I say trying, because nobody's perfect...everyone messes up) He will come through for me.
God knows everyone's heart...He knows who's putting on a show for others and who truly loves him and he will come through for people that loves, trust and obey Him.

I don't worry or care when other people judge, critize or try to put me down. They can say what they want, do what they want, or look at me anyway they want, because I know my heart and God knows my heart...and that's all that matters.

~God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment