Tuesday, July 13, 2010

He's Always On Time!

Hello Readers,

I love Jesus. I reaaally do. He gives what I need EXACTLY when I need. Not when I think I should get it, but when He knows that I should get it.

Trust God. That' the BEST thing to do...when you don't know what to do.

Sunday night at church, service was stopped for prayer. I don't know why, I do know that it wasn't in the plans...but I am so happy that God lead the service leader to stop for prayer.
As I was praying, God told me to just tell him everything. I didn't understand why I should especially because I know that God knows everything...but I did anyway. And as I began telling God everything (out loud...not just in my mind) I felt this amazing feeling! Like he just took all my problems from me and I couldn't help but cry.

My God, your God, our God is soooo amazing! :)

~God Bless! :)

P.S: I'm thanking my saviour and healer for healing my leg. On the 5th I pulled a muscle in my thigh and my whole thigh got really swollen and painful to walk on. Now, a week later I am walking with little to no pain. And yes, I am thanking no one but God.

No comments:

Post a Comment