Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spirit-Lifting Songs

Hello Readers,

I've realized that when someone really loves the lord and is anointed by Him, songs that they sing can really minister to your heart, your spirit, your soul.

I've 'discovered' a couple of songs this week that really puts a smile on my face and make me feel like praising Him.

I've fallen in love with Nicole C. Mullen's "When I call on Jesus".
Here are the chorus lyrics:
"But when I call on Jesus
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like an eagle and soar
When I call on Jesus
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause he'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call."

I colored some of the words that really touched me and put a smile on my face.
God knows that I needed to hear those words...He never ceases to amaze me :)

~God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment