Saturday, July 31, 2010

Talkin' the Talk, Huh?

Hello Readers,

Sorry For the delay. Life is Hard, but God is good.

Remember my last post(right below this one), That sneaky Little...? We'll apparently I've been put to the test!
The past few days have been really tough on me. I've had people (people that I care about and vice versa) saying things that really cut me. And time and time again my last post kept coming back to me. It's not about who is saying things or what they're saying...all that matters is how it makes me react. If these things and these people make me not want to pray, read my bible or live happily, then the devil's got me where he wants me.

I didn't think that I would be 'walkin the walk' so soon after talkin'.
I can't say that I didn't expect it or I wasn't prepared for it, but I still let it get the best of me. I let their words get me down and make me feel awful. That part I'm not too ashamed of, because I'm human and flesh and blood can get hurt, is the fact that I let it get to me so hard.
Even now it still hurts and I have vented hurt and resentment...something I need to pray about before it really overcomes me.

~God Bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment