Thursday, November 25, 2010

God's Word!



Matthew 6:13 (KJV)
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you".

I am in love with this verse! So much so, that I've made it my motto for the upcoming new year!

I love it so much because I believe it's so true. I've had people from church tell me that when you turn your attention to Jesus, he'll allow everything to fall into place - what's meant to be yours will be yours when you seek Him first. I definitely believe that because, I've noticed that when I'm in tune with His spirit, I'm worry-free and at peace - things just seem to flow into place!

From this day on, I'm putting Jesus first and I'm gonna let Him provide my education, my career, my home, my husband, my children and everything else he has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment