Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm In Love With A Canine!

Yup! This handsome guy right here stole my heart!
 This dog is like no other dog! He is so loving and happy and considerate. Which is why it's so sad that he's not feeling too well -- but he's a trooper! Another reason why I love him.

He belongs to a relative of mine and having him around makes me so happy. No matter what other dog may come after him, I could never forget him!

I am a huge animal lover! The first four legged little one I feel in love with was my kitty, snowbell(named after the cat in Stuart Little)

This cat was [had to bring her to a shelter because of a move :( ] the most adorable animal ever. She was so beautiful and friendly.

Once she decided that she liked you, that would be it, she would make sure you knew she liked you.
I know she's probably gone now, but she will always be my favorite cat!

I have a huge soft spot for animals -- a lot of people find it weird, but I never cared because animals don't judge...people do.

Until next time,
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment